Please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
The term ‘MyHairCraft ltd’ or ‘MyHairCraft hair store’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is MyHairCraft ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is owned and operated by
Tape in Hair Extensions Ltd
If you need to contact us for any reason, please e-mail us at email@example.com,We aim to get back to you within 1 working day.
As our company are VAT register, The price showed on our website are all VAT included price.
Place an order online
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us. We will not take payment from you until we have accepted your order.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this: You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
If the goods you order are not available, we may supply you with substitute goods. If you decide not to accept the substitute goods, you will not have to pay to return them to us.
Cancellation and returns
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault — for example, if goods are faulty or miss-described.
This policy does not apply to the hair products if they have bean used.
You can cancel your contract before delivery, and up to 7 working days after delivery. To do this, please e -mail us or write to us. We will refund
Your money, including the original postage charges, within 30 days.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
If you fail to do return the goods, or fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us to discuss the matter further.
If the goods are found to be faulty within a reasonable time after delivery, you may reject them and claim a full refund, plus compensation for your losses.
If a fault is found later on, or if you delay in making a complaint, you will still be entitled to a repair or, if a repair cannot be done without causing you significant inconvenience, a replacement will send to you. If a replacement is not available, you may be able to claim a part or full refund of your money, plus compensation for any other losses incurred.
This policy does not apply to the following to hair product due to the nature of the product and hygiene reasons
Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.